Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Proper.

Today I got some lovely fabric in the mail. I ordered a fat quarter of fabric for Zoe, it is for a swap so I can't show just yet. But I saw this on the website and knew I should have it. It is my first piece of Proper Designer Fabric just for ME. Alexander Henry. Can't remember the name of the fabric but I love the colours. Pink and red. Perfect.I also recieved some inchies in the mail from audio-astrophysics. I was co-organiser and she was organiser for the inchies swap. She sent me these as a Thank You present. I think the cartoon pictures really are odd but still I can't look away... The more I look at them the more I like them. They will look great mixed in with all the other inchies I received from this round. I am waiting on one more set of inchies and then I can't wait to put them all together and frame them.
This week I hope to do some sewing but mostly cleaning and sorting. What are your plans for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.