Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

More swap goodness

So this is my other matchbox I made for the matchbox swap on craftster. My partner was Kerallyn. I took the picture before i finished it completely but there is a huge vintage button on the top of box now.The box that she sent me, Pink with lots of beads and buttons.And small tree of life earrings. So very pretty.

I was very thankful to have two awesome swap partners.

I am busy embroidering at the moment which seems to be a lot more time consuming than I remember, If you need any inspiration or techniques for embroidery, THIS is your site. I really like the tute on colouring fabric with crayons (what I'm working on now as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.