Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Mail and a new friend

I received my lovely new bag from Mandy (mcook) from craftster this week. We are partners in the handbag/tote swap. It is just the right size for everyday and I love this fabric. She also sent me some lovely choccies and lollies. She also makes soap, and i was very blessed to receive a bar of yummy smelling soap (am not sure of the scent) and a hand knitted wash cloth. I want to learn to knit, so if nothing else i can make washcloths (face washers). They feel so nice..
The lovely bag......The next swap I am doing is the inchies swap. Basically little artworks one inch by one inch square. Lots of fun. A bit daunting at first but once you get started it's hard to stop.
These are from three people in my group, craftster members ellenmarie (top), cclewis05 (middle), digital misfit (bottom). I am so excited I am getting inchies from all over the world. How cool is that. Oh, here is a link to someone who explains them much better than I.I am just about to finish mine and am going to send in the next few days.

This guy turned up today. He is living in my bathroom. I showed him to Koby who has named him Szooszoo. I hope he is hungry, there seems to be too many flies around lately. Just as long as he doesn't migrate to my bedroom he can stay inside and eat all the flies he wants.

I am hoping to make Zoe some clothes this week and use up some more of my (way too large) stash.
Have a great weekend,
Bless
Mel






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.