Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Packages in the mail

I have started getting lots of little packages in the mail from my most recent swap. I thought I would share the loveliness. If there is anything that you really love leave a comment and i will try and get you in touch with the maker.

First is from Ralph. A resin pendant filled with sprinkles a cute card and a little book that folds out to an ornament.
Next from Emmaline this beautiful resin bangle which is all swirly and green (and matches my tattoo quite well)
Her lovely handmade card.

Starberri sent me this cute crochet turtle which we have named Purtle. The star on the card is also crocheted and is going on my Diary cover for next year.
Close up of Purtle.
And this crocheted flower brooch from Velvet Rose.

I am so lucky.
I am off to do some Christmas shopping tonight. I am psyching myself up for the madness....
Take care,
Bless,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.