Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Last Minute List Of stuff to DO

Hello,
Are you in "Oh My Goodness it's christmas next week and I am so very unprepared" Mode.


i am!

i am working, sewing a bag for Zoe's teacher, finishing Christmas cards, and the list goes on so to get it out of my head and into list form....

Here goes:

  • Finish bag for Zoe's teacher by Thursday Morning ( i haven't started yet) DONE
  • Finish making and writing out Christmas cards i need to give out at the end of this week.
  • Get Nathan's Christmas Present (I have to go to Parramatta....yikes)
  • Order food for Christmas day (prawns, mangoes, cherries, etc)
  • Sort out Nath and my work clothes for the next week.
  • Finish shopping for every one's presents.
  • Make a pretty design for my blog header. I got a good tutorial here.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

One thing i am happy about are all the little presents I am receiving in the mail lately. I did a Christmas card and small present swap where you make five things and send them to people in Aus, and in return you get five things in your mail box. Will blog more about this and show pics next post.

If you want more info on swaps go to http://www.craftster.com/ and follow the links. It really is good fun,

Merry Christmas to you and I hope most of all that you get to spend time with people you love,

Bless,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.