Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Swap goodness!

I recieved two packages this week and the first one is from the lovely Bec from fun with a little wise owl. I participated in her Pay It Forward and I actually still have two spots left if anyone's interested. Click HERE to view the original post. She sent me a cute little pouch and a sweet birdie brooch.

I love the colour of the pouch. You can't see it but the badge says "make do and mend". Very cool.
Thanks Bec!

The next package I recieved is from the October Swap on craftster. My partner Reavesad sent me some Kanzashi flowers for my hair.


Have you tried Kanzashi yet? I've seen a few tutorials on how to make these flowers but haven't had a chance to sit down and nut it out. Hers are really well made and look like they would have taken quite a while to perfect, I can't wait to wear them though.
Adriana also sent me this gorgeous wallet. It has this lovely embossed pattern on it and the lining is hot pink.




Love it. She also sent some papers, chocolates and other goodies as well.
Thanks Adriana!
I love getting things in the mail and just wanted to share my happy mail for the week,
Bless,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.