Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catching up.

This is my first post from my iPhone. I am interested to see how it turns out.
I am in love with instagram and I am hoping the picture posts where it should. Please excuse the craziness if it doesn't.
I have been working on this hexagon bag since maybe April last year. Slowly sewing it together when I need to relax. Who knew hand sewing could be so relaxing?
The pattern is from Cath Kidson's book Sew. I have five more hexigons to go and then I can make the bag up.


I hope to do a lot more blogging this year and catch up on my google reader as I feel like I've missed so much of what is happening out there.
What are your plans for 2012? I'd love to know what you are up to.
Until then, happy crafting.
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.