Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blogtober- Day Three

Source.
I found this photo www.weheartit.com I would love to have this kind of theme/set up for my birthday later in the month. Look how pretty it is.
Well I don't have a big tree that I can put a table under but maybe hang lights off the washing line? I have a very old but lovely metal hills hoist, so I may just be able to pull it off.
So if you don't mind I'm going to talk myself through this to figure out what I will need.
  • Lots of jars to hold candles
  • Lots of candles
  • Some old coat hangers to make the hangy bits for the jars
  • A big table and grand table cloth.
  • Some garlands of shrubbery (is that even a word?)
  • Plates of yummy food
  • Candles and flowers for the table
  • And lots of lovely friends.

What do you think? Have I missed anything?

Bless,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.