Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogtober Day 7 & 8

Oooh I missed a day.

By the time I got home from work, sorted out dinner, played puzzles with Koby and snuggled with Zoe I was exhausted and fell into bed. A great way to spend a wednesday evening, I think.

On Sunday I am hosting my friend's kitchen tea so I am stressing like you would not believe. Mum came over today to help me clean the house, I am about to get back to it.
Isn't that tea cup cute? we are using these vintage tea cups as prizes for the games (filled with choccies of course). It will be a great day, but I still have to make up some name tags, decorations, a couple of cards, and do some more tidying of the back yard. Which wouldn't be a problem except I am working all day tomorrow.

Well I had better get back to the cleaning.  Until tomorrow,
Bless,
Mel
P.S Thanks mum! Your awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.