Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Up Coming Projects- September is Zoe's summer wardrobe

It must be hard being nine. Wanting to be grown up and wear cool, trendy clothes but at the same time wanting to be a twirly girl and dress like a portabella pixie.
This September I am focusing on making Zoe some clothes and refashioning a lot of her existing clothes so she can have a cool un-embarrassing wardrobe. I had a big look through my fabric stash and found some prints to make some twirly dresses and do appliques with.
I am excited to start and am looking at what patterns I'll need and hopefully I'll be able to use existing things and not spend too much money.
That's the plan. SO if you have any refashioning suggestions, patterns you like or anything else, as always I'd love your input.
Thanks,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.