Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Excuses, excuses.

On friday night i got the chance to be online for Lusi scrap and chat. What great fun!
I was working on a layout but as usual, i was just more interested in the chatting.....
I had brain freeze and have decided to put it to the side until i get a free hour later in the week. I know that's not the point of the night but....?...
The challenge was to use a vertical heading, the colour red, a star shape and some fabric.
I love how every one's layouts are different.
Lusi's was very colourful and funky (as always).
Leanne's was so simple but soo effective.
Nic's was very cool.
i have to work on just going with the creative an working fast.

This week i am finishing off a genie costume (hillary duff-stranger video clip). For my DH's cousin's formal. will post a pic when done.
Hope all is well with you,
Bless,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.