Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hope....

He is coming home on sunday!!!! yayayayayayyyyy.
we still have alot to talk through and hurt feelings that need to be addressed but atleast he is coming home.
i feel like i'm about to climb a mountain on this one but it can be done.
i have been trying to organise counselling for us both and hopefully someone will ring me back with an opening.
so thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers and support and continue to pray God will keep his hand on the situation and help me not to take out my frustrations on my family or anyone else for that matter.... it's not fun being yelled at..
grace. grace. grace.
and breathe.....
take care, more soon,
mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.