Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Blogtober- Day Fifteen



I have missed a week of Blogtober. And I do apologise. The Fuzzy head stayed with me all weekend and then a few hectic days of work left me exhausted and not feeling like doing anything except sitting in front of the telly just vegging out.
Last night after I put the kids to bed I decided I needed to do something, anything creative. So I made this card for myself. It is nothing spectacular but it makes me smile. And of course it is pink, spotty, stripy, has a butterfly and some bling. A prerequisite for any Mel style card.
Today we are going to do some present shopping for two of Koby's friends and then some more card making this afternoon. The hardest part will be taking Koby out of the Thomas the Tank Engine section of the toy department. We could be there for hours. I best pack some snacks and drinks and maybe a fold up chair.
Bless,
~Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.