Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogtober-Day Six!

Six days in and I think I'm doing pretty well. It was a struggle today to figure out what to write about so i thought I would share some links.
Through out Blogtober there are a lot of people giving away some pretty awesome stuff. If you would like to win something head on over to CurlyPops and have a look in the right column for links to a great list of giveaways.
I am doing a swap on craftster at the moment. It is the Matryoshka swap.
I love Russian dolls and thought I would share a few links if you feel inspired to sew or craft some of your own.

As it is a surprise for my partner, I can't give you any more clues as to what I'm making but I know she'll love everything.

Well, goodnight, sleep tight and I'll see you here tomorrow.

Bless,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.