Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

100th Post!

How exciting! I've posted 100 times.
I am excited and quite proud of myself for sticking with it.
I lost a few days on Blogtober but that is okay. I am hoping to do a separate post on that later today.

I really wanted to share what I've been working on today. Sorry Linda, if you pop over, (my swap partner) but I'm quite excited about how I'm progressing with this piece. I can't tell you exactly what it will be but it will be lovely. Oh and of course really pretty. I am thinking of puting up the pattern for this as a PDF as I think it would be great as a little softy or as I have it, an applique.
I'll try and work on it this week.

Hopefully I'll have a bit more to say later,
Bless,
Mel.

P.S. there are two spots left if you want to play along with Pay It Forward. So leave a message on that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.