Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a question.

I have an idea for an adventure play mat for my son.
It will be a large circular shape and pull into a draw string bag.
One side will have a swamp scene with pond and grass and rocks appliqued on to it. the other will be plain but hold the casing for the draw strings.
There will be lots of small soft rock, log, mushroom, etc, (3d shapes) made from fabric scraps and filled with dried rice, beans etc.
I am undecided whether to make the lizards or used store bought ones i already have.
Would you like to sew long? I will post instructions for making each step weekly.

Please leave a comment and let me know.
Also if anyone has seen anything like this before or has any links for making softies leave a comment.

I am excited about getting started, Probably the end of next week is when i will post first instructions.
Bless,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.