Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Eat Me!..... Strawberry and Spinach Salad


Okay so it sounds a bit strange but this is my ALL time favourite salad.
Ingredients
  • A large handful of baby English spinach leaves (washed)
  • 4-5 strawberries per person (thinly sliced)
  • Toasted slivered almonds (as much or as little as you like)
  • 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar (per two people)
  • 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (per two people)

Method

  • Put spinach and strawberries into a bowl. Toss lightly.
  • For dressing, place vinegar and oil in a small jar or container and put lid on tightly. Shake well so that the two combine.
  • Pour over spinach and strawberries and sprinkle with toasted almonds.

This salad is best made just before eating.

I hope you like it as much as I do.

How hot is it today? 36 degrees? I love summer but the humid breeze is not fun. Way too sweaty for my liking.

Stay cool.

Bless,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.