Okay so it sounds a bit strange but this is my ALL time favourite salad.
- A large handful of baby English spinach leaves (washed)
- 4-5 strawberries per person (thinly sliced)
- Toasted slivered almonds (as much or as little as you like)
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar (per two people)
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (per two people)
- Put spinach and strawberries into a bowl. Toss lightly.
- For dressing, place vinegar and oil in a small jar or container and put lid on tightly. Shake well so that the two combine.
- Pour over spinach and strawberries and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
This salad is best made just before eating.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
How hot is it today? 36 degrees? I love summer but the humid breeze is not fun. Way too sweaty for my liking.