Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Me and my man.

So this is a picture of us. i'm not sure what's going on with your eyes husband but eh?
I am really happy your home and we are starting to talk things through and make plans for our life together as a family. I am hopeful and excited about the future what ever may happen.


We went to a cocktail party last night that our friends Jane and David hosted. It was great. The first time for a long while that we got to actually go out and have fun. Nath made some awesome cocktails and i think i'll start hiring him out for parties! My favourite drink... frangelico and lime juice. although the illusions were nice too. And now i'm off to bed... take care, xxox mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated.